Dr Fabien Martinez
Email: email@example.comTelephone: +44(0) 207 882 8983Room Number: Room 3.30, Bancroft Building, Mile End Campus
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Experienced Researcher
- The Academy of Business in Society, Brussels (Belgium)
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, School of Business and Management, Queen Mary University of London
- PhD Researcher, Cardiff Business School, BRASS, Cardiff (UK)
- Corporate strategy and sustainability management
- Corporate social responsibility
- Business ethics
- Innovation for sustainability
- Business model innovation
- Martinez, F. (2015). ‘A three-dimensional conceptual framework of corporate water responsibility’. Organization & Environment, Vol. 28(2), pp. 137-159.
- Martinez, F. (2014). ‘Corporate strategy and the environment: A four-dimensional compatibility model for fostering green management decisions’. Corporate Governance, Vol. 14(6), pp. 607-636. Highly Commended Paper of 2014.
- Martinez, F. (2013). ‘Integrating green into business strategies and operations: Compatibility analysis and syncretistic perspective’ (doctoral thesis published in ORCA - Online Research @Cardiff – Cardiff University, Wales.
- Martinez, F. (2012). ‘The syncretism of environmental and social responsibility with business economic performance’. Management of Environmental Quality: An International Journal. Vol. 23 (6), pp. 597-614.
- Martinez, F.; Vazquez-Brust, D.; Peattie, K. and Zokaei, K. (2012). ‘Achieving greener growth: a business perspective for proactive commitment.’ In D. Vazquez-Brust & J. Sarkis (Eds.), Green Growth: Managing the Transition to a Sustainable Economy.’ (Vol. 1, pp. 191-212). Dordrecht, Heidelberg, New York, London: Springer.
Recent conference contributions and proceedings
- Martinez, F. ‘Syncretism and paradigm change in business management.’ ARTEM 2015: Organizational Creativity, 26-27 March, Nancy, France.
- Martinez, F. ‘Business, water resources and sustainability management: tensions and solutions.’ Short-listed for Best Paper Award at GRONEN 2014, 16-18 June, Helsinki, Finland.
- Martinez, F. (2013). ‘A multi-level responsiveness model for fostering sustainable management decisions: the case study of a UK Brewery: ABIS ‘Sustainability and Finance’ Colloquium, Nyenrode Business School, Netherlands.
- Martinez, F. (2011). ‘Integrating green into business strategies and operations: a multi-faceted approach’. Corporate Responsibility Research Conference 2011. University of Leeds, UK (online version).
- Martinez, F. (2010) 'Rationale for corporate philanthropy: Syncretism & altruism : The case of homelessness in Mulhouse (France). Corporate Responsibility Research Conference 2011. Euromed, Marseille, France (online version).