Teaching Services Deputy Manager
Email: email@example.comTelephone: +44 (0) 20 7882 3277Room Number: Bancroft Building, Room 4.22
- Primary point of contact for all matters relating to International Exchange students (Erasmus, International Exchange, and Study Abroad students), and to the delivery of SBM programmes at the University of London Institute in Paris and at partner organisations.
- Joint programme administration
- Act as committee secretary for Staff Student Liaison Committees, preparing all the necessary documentations for the committee e.g. agendas, minutes and related documentations.
- Monitor and respond to student attendance, Tier 4 and student engagement
- Allocate students to seminars and distribute to module organisers
- Coordinate and record coursework submissions and examination marks in-line with the School’s marking policy and procedures, disseminating to academic markers and feedback to students within specified deadlines
- Organises EC related assessment
- Module registration
- Represent the School’s interests on various School, Faculty or university-wide committees and working groups as appropriate.
- Deputise for the Teaching Services Manager